Information for Accompanying Family Members (Dependents)


  • Use UDI’s online application portal to apply.
  • NB: You should not apply for a visa; American citizens must apply residence via a “family immigration” permit.
  • A separate form must be completed for each accompanying family member. In the online system select “family immigration” as the reason for your application.
  • We strongly recommend that the family member(s) submit their applications at the same time that the principle person (student/researcher) submits his/hers. Failure to do so will result in a longer processing time.
  • Please see the information on family immigration requirements for students or for scholars(“researchers with own funds”) on the Ministry of Immigration (UDI) website.


%d bloggers like this: