Fulbrights forskningspris 2017 - frist for nominasjon av artikler utsatt til 1.april!
The Fulbright Alumni Association of Norway invites nominations for the Fulbright Norway Article of the Year award and for the Fulbright Norway Young Researcher award. The author(s) of the winning articles in both categories will be invited to the reception at the Nobel Institute for the 2017-18 Norwegian Fulbright grantees on the 15th of June 2017, where the awards will be presented by the Fulbright Alumni Association of Norway.
The Fulbright Alumni Association of Norway invites nominations for the following two awards:
1. The Fulbright Norway Article of the Year award is offered to the author(s) of the best academic article published in 2016. The Fulbright Norway Article of the Year is awarded annually for the best peer reviewed article by a Fulbright alumnus. The winner of the 2017 Article of the Year award will receive a diploma together with 50 000 NOK.
2. The Fulbright Norway Young Researcher award is offered to best academic article published in 2016 by a young scholar who is a PhD-student or earned his/her PhD-degree during the last three years (2014 or later). The Young Researcher award is awarded for the first time in 2017. To be considered the young scholar should be the first author of the article (or shared first authorship). The winner of the Young Researcher award will receive a diploma together with 10 000 NOK.
Award Details (applies to both awards)
- The article must be published in a peer-reviewed journal
- The work submitted for the Article of the Year award must have been published in 2016 (by copyright date), the work submitted for the Young Researcher award must have been published in 2015-2016 (by copyright date).
- Competition is limited to alumni of the Norwegian Fulbright program, ie. Norwegians who have studied/conducted research in the United States on a Fulbright grant.
- The award is made annually on the basis of nominations by individuals, publishers and peers
- Submissions should include a brief abstract of the article
- Nominators (including publishers) are limited to one submission and should specify which award category the article is nominated to (Article of the Year award or Young Researcher award)
- The published version of the article should be attached as a PDF document to the email nomination
- Submissions can be made by email through March 20 (Deadline has been extended to April 1!) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The winner will be notified in May 2017
- The winner of the Article of the Year will be invited to hold an informal presentation for the alumni association.